If you would like to take a short trip through the Langhe, Moferrato and Roero here is the ideal itinerary we would suggest:
- Arrival in Alba and check-in at the hotel.
- Walk through the historic center of Alba, with a visit to the Duomo, the Palazzo Comunale and the Maddalena Chapel.
- Lunch in one of Alba’s many typical restaurants.
- Visit to the Cantina Produttori del Barbaresco winery, with wine tasting.
- Dinner in a restaurant overlooking the Langhe.
- Bicycle ride through the vineyards of Barolo.
- Visit to the Castle of Barolo and the Wine Museum.
- Lunch at a restaurant in the village of Barolo.
- Visit to the Alba Truffle Museum.
- Dinner at a restaurant featuring white truffles.
- Visit to Grinzane Cavour Castle, a UNESCO world heritage site.
- Lunch in a restaurant in the village of Grinzane Cavour.
- Visit to the Wine Museum in Bra.
- Dinner at a restaurant in Bra.
This is just a suggested itinerary, of course, and you can customize it according to your interests and budget.
We also have some useful tips for your trip:
- Book your hotel and activities in advance, especially if you are traveling during peak season.
- Wear comfortable shoes for walking, because the Langhe is a mountainous region.
- Bring a water bottle with you, because the weather can be hot and dry.
- Don’t forget your camera, because the Langhe is a very photogenic place.
- Enjoy the local food and wine! The Langhe are famous for their production of quality wine and food.
If you liked the itinerary, please contact us and we will be happy to arrange it according to your needs!